With thousand of content posted on Google everyday, SEO is the only way that your content can be noticed and placed on the first page of the search engine. The only way you can succeed is not by tricking Google through spam links and high saturation of keywords, but partnering with it through organic link building and quality content. The algorithm of search engine is an ever changing one, Google strives to place quality content for its users on a daily thus, here are the benefits of Search Engine Optimization for your business regardless of it being small or large.
- Google accounted for just over 75% of all global desktop search traffic in 2019. About 50% of digital marketers have said that SEO is the best way to generate leads that further can turn to sales.
- It generates organic traffic through inbound marketing. Meaning that unlike outbound marketing, instead of you reaching out to the target audience asking them if they want to avail your services or not, SEO’s inbound marketing strategy helps you in reaching to the audience whenever they have asked for it. This helps in making sure that your intended target audience comes to you instead of you forcing yourself on them.
- Since it generates organic traffic there is no need for you to pay. Which simply means that this technique is free and the easiest to make use of. All you have to do is research your consumers needs and gather the most relevant keywords to use in your title tags and throughout the blog. Adding backlinks gives an 80% chance of raking at the top of the SERPS. So what better way to generate the most traffic at free of cost through SEO?
- It generates more traffic than PPC because people tend to click on a link that is organic. Today’s audience is well aware of the tactic that companies use to generate more clicks from them. If you’re using PPC your link although appearing at the top will go unnoticed. It is estimated that SEO generates 77% more traffic than PPC. So, reach your audience naturally to get natural and efficient results.
- It also helps in PR since the common path between the two is that of link building. When your website is backed by links that are authentic and of reputable sources, your website is meant to gain larger leads. 91% of all pages never get any organic traffic from Google, mostly due to the fact they don’t have backlinks. Using links that are not merely spam and also have relevance to the content on your blog post, is the ultimate power move to make.
- With 63% of companies saying that they have succeeded in being ahead of their competitors using SEO, where else would you want to go then? Search Engine Optimization helps in not only consumer retention but conversion so you can stay ahead of your competitors. By ranking at the top of your rival, you can hit a royal flush and persuade their customers to find solace under your own roof.
At DigiMarketish, our Search Engine Optimization in Delhi, Noida employs all the best SEO techniques to ensure that your brand stay at the top.