Online Reputation Management is the simple task of getting in the driver’s seat of your reputation in the digital world. Today, where everything is available online and brands are consistently making sure to reach over 4billion people through digital marketing, your reputation is the last and first straw.
- About 93% of online users have stated that an online review affects their purchase decision.
- Positive feedbacks drive about 78% of sales.
- 68% of online users say that they are actually willing to even pay 15% more if their internet peers have left positive reviews, this instills relief that drives trust and faith within the consumer for your brand.
Hence why you should never underestimate the power that your reputation online holds.
Why is ORM important for your business?
The most persuasive form of digital marketing technique in today’s age is ORM. No matter how cogent your adverts are, people are most likely to believe the reviews holding them as personal recommendations.
Internet Will Build Or Break You
- Two out of three people see the Internet as the most reliable source of information (Edelman Insights)
- 70% of hiring managers have rejected a candidate because of something they found online (Cross-Tab)
- When looking for a local business, 97% of people read online reviews (BIA Kelsey)
- Over 80% of reputation damage comes from a mismatch between the buzz and the reality (Digimind)
These facts alone should convince you of how your brand’s image is very potent in the palms of the internet.
Your Competitors Have Become Aware
The power of online reputation is not an unsung whisper anymore. More and more brands are becoming aware of its force and being inclined towards creating your reputation themselves. There always will be a chance that there might be some bad review that isn’t organic and 10 good reviews are likely to fail in front of a singular bad one. Thus, manage and always be on the lookout.
The Search Algorithm isn’t Your Best friend
Google’s algorithm is built in such a way that it prioritizes the most popular content and we all know that bad PR always gets the spotlight. So, if there is a lawsuit or a controversy surrounding your brand, lurking in the corners of the internet, it is most likely to be blown out of proportion. Customer will always be the king, if one consumer’s bad review goes viral then that is what your brand will forever be known for every time your name is googled.
ORM IS your best friend
As opposed to the search engine algorithm, online reputation management will ensure priority to the content that really matters. This balances out the gossips and bad reviews by introducing what really matters and what will shape your brand as a winner in the forefront. ORM will steal the spotlight from controversies to facts.
DigiMarketish is known for being one of the biggest and most reliable online reputation management companies in Delhi, India. We understand what matters and bring it in front of your audience, so your reminiscence is forever positively managed.