Pay Per Click Advertising or PPC is a platform where the advertiser gets charged every time a user clicks on the advertisement. The charge is decided based on a fixed rate or through auction. In simple words, you are buying visits instead of earning them organically.
PPC is a very popular advertising model today, which when implemented properly, leads to the generation of vast profit. Think of it this way, a potential customer clicks on your ad and visits the web page displaying the product/service he searched for. If your web page impresses him/her, he makes the purchase thereby resulting in you making a profit.
But it is easy said than done. A PPC campaign has to be implemented after thoroughly studying the market. Keyword research must be done, and the web page must be made conversion fit.
Google also rewards advertisers who perform well with the campaign by charging them lesser. The whole process, in conclusion, is very profitable, but you need to do it right.
This is why companies have started using the Pay Per Click Services, where they study the business and its market environment to strategise effective PPC campaigns. When done right, PPC becomes not just cost-effective but helps in the overall growth of the business. That being said, let us discuss the advantages of using Pay Per Click Advertising:
- Pay when a user Visits: This is one of the best reasons why one should go for pay per click advertisement model. You get charged only when a user clicks on the advertisement. In all the other models, advertisement charges are based on the period for which it is shown. In order words, in the latter case, you are charged even if your advertisement doesnt not bring in the necessary visits. This problem is solved through PPC.
- Optimisation: Through the Pay Per Click Advertising model, a business can regulate the performance of the ad, and accordingly decide whether they should continue or pause any campaign. A/B testing is made easy with this model, and the advertiser can cleverly utilise the information collected through this process for the benefit of future campaigns.
Another area that PPC optimises is the landing web page. It can be deduced whether the landing page is performing well enough to make the desired amount of conversions. Through the statistics, the advertiser can decide what are the areas which need to be optimised to the liking of their potential customer.
- Budget: In PPC, you pay what you can afford. PPC requires you to state the maximum amount you want to spend per day, and you can start with just 1 rupee. It should also be noted, that PCC rewards the business with successful campaigns, which makes the entire process cost-effective.
This is a technical job that requires the brain of an expert. There are many companies such as Digimarketish, a company that provides Pay Per Click Services in Delhi, which have a set of experts for taking care of just this job.
- Location and Timing: The location and the timing of the advertisement can be set by you. According to the buyer’s persona of your product/services, you can schedule the timing of your ad and can also limit your ad to the desired target location. This does away with any possible wastage that can occur due to improper positioning of the ads. So if you want your ads to work on Pay Per Click Service in Delhi, NCR, you can specify this need while creating your campaign. Your ad will then be shown to the people residing in Delhi, NCR only.
- Target your Audience: This is another feature that makes PPC beneficial. You can design your campaign in a way that the advertisement is shown only to those people who are interested in the product or service that you sell. This way, you save on money by reducing any unwanted clicks.
These are a few of the benefits of using PPC services which works wonders for businesses for their marketing goals. With PPC, you will not just promote, but will also build your brand with a cost that is worth incurring.